N.O.T.D:Wet N' Wild Craze Nail Polish in Glitz and Nocturnal...Part 1...

Monday, October 19, 2009

I found Wet N' Wild Craze Nail Polish at Rite-Aid...it was damn near hidden...like it was two shelves above the floor on the regular display on the side of the WnW display.

This is Glitz...I wore it Saturday...this pic is three coats with a flash....
Natural light( w/o flash)...its pretty. I don't own alot of glitters.( this is 1 of 2)....
Next up...Nocturnal, a creamy black blue that I thought was black in the store and eggplant when I got out in the car....can you "Balloon Boy Punk'd"???! ( btw, that's two coats)

Sorry for the messy application...Awesome color...Its creme navy black...in a drugstore. Reminds me of something OPI or Essie would make and charge 9.00 for it. I will be wearing this alot this fall and winter...
Without flash...:) You'll be surprised...you can kinda get away with one coat with Nocturnal. Real talk.


Jamie


4 comments:

Unknown on 8:45 PM said...

i bought nocturnal and a color called shield the other day. i like glitz. that maybe my next one to buy.

Unknown on 12:54 PM said...

I got Shield coming up on Part 2. how do you like it? Glitz would be a great on top of like a plum.

Unknown on 1:44 PM said...

^^^ i love it! i just bought glitz just now on my lunchbreak, lol. i think i'm going to do my nails with it this weekend.

Unknown on 4:36 PM said...

Great! you'll love it!