N.O.T.D. O.P.I. Barefoot in Barcelona....

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hey peeples!!

I have about three more colors to show you of the OPI Espana 2009 collex. Prepping for Halloween got me all jacked up and my kids got to nerve to ask me to dressed up for trick or treat...**shaking my head**

This is Barefoot in Barcelona...pretty creamy mauve nude...perfect for day time, office jobs where you have to be conservative( wish I had one of those...). Reminds me of something my Aunt Maxine wore. She always wore a mauve or pearly pink color on her nails which were naturally long and strong.:)


Two coats does the job:)


Jamie

2 comments:

Cynthia (The Style Aficionado) on 6:42 PM said...

I said I wasn't going to buy any more anything, but I think I am going to make an exception for this polish. I've been looking for something similar but havent found anything that I like on me just yet.

Unknown on 2:48 PM said...

its a beautiful nude...very universal.