My Love Affair With Jewelry:Santee Palette+Statement Necklace...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hi Folks !!

Today, I'm starting "My Love Affair With Jewelry " Series over again. I love jewelry....cheap or expensive...bangles, earrings, necklaces...the obesession goes on and on.

I got this Santee Palette a while ago for $3 and thought went great with the 'Statement' necklace that I made myself. Yes, I made it!!! Can't believe it....Its starter, meaning I do more of them because I like the bibbed necklace look and that I need to figure out the beading pattern I like.


I actually used old beads that I've own for years..back when I made jewelry. I think it came out well.:)
PLUS....I just wanted to show off these vintage boots I found for $2.99. They were a size 9 and they fit up my calves....GOD IS GOOD!!! lol!


Jamie

4 comments:

Unknown on 2:51 PM said...

ooh, i ♥ that necklace! diy is great! lucky find on those boots. they were definitely meant for you.

Unknown on 5:08 PM said...

thanks!!! It was like those were waiting on me. I needed new dressy black boots too.:)

The Style Master on 3:14 PM said...

Not bad at all. Great find on the boots and good job on the necklace. Keep making them, might be another side hustle for you! Statement necklaces are one of the new fashion craze.

Unknown on 4:26 PM said...

the style master: thanks!!!