Looking For...Essie Mint Candy and L'Oreal Paris Hopeful Plum...

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I spotted L'Oreal Paris Nail Polish in Hopeful Plum in Allure...a Kerry Washington Top Pick:) ( I do all things Kerry, honey)...I have at least four plum colored polishes but I must have this...
And I'm currently trying to hunt down a swatch or NOTD of Essie Mint Candy Apple...Can't find one. If you guys find one, place the link in the comments so I can see it.:) I will be checking Trade Secret Sunday when I travel to Gaffney on Sunday...


Jamie

9 comments:

Rai on 5:57 PM said...

OMG! I just saw that ad, too and I want that darn color. lol

Elle* on 11:05 AM said...

You and I both are on the hunt for Essie "Mint Candy" I saw it in Lucky and drooled!

Unknown on 5:47 PM said...

I just hope it doesn't disappoint ladies...but Essie has become alot better with their colors lately.

sparklingpinkgorilla on 4:19 AM said...

it won't be available til November

Unknown on 1:21 PM said...

sparkingpinkgorilla- thanks!!

sparklingpinkgorilla on 2:25 AM said...

I actually saw the ad in marie claire and started googling it like crazy, coming across your site and many others having seen that same ad! haha! good marketing on essie's part huh? After I posted here I found more info here http://www.body-soulbeauty.com/2009/10/essie-sweet-time-of-year-holiday.html with a swatch and news that it will on sale on the website october 15th! yay! this color is AMAZING.

Unknown on 1:20 PM said...

sparklingpinkgorilla: thanks AGAIN!! lol! just check out that link and swatch is AMAZING...I can't wait!

Enthusiastic on 5:44 PM said...

Hi! I don't know if you've gotten a chance to view a full swatch of Mint Candy Apple, but hopefully this can help you out. =)

http://passionatepolish.blogspot.com/2009/11/one-as-per-request.html

Lyn on 12:45 AM said...

ahhhh that is to drrooollll for!!! I want that!