My New Fall Scent!!! Kiehls Musk+Kiehls Vanilla...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Every season, I like to start off with a new scent...But in the last three years, I haven't financially been able to do so. I just recycle what I have, sometimes buying the lotion instead of the scent because its cheaper or waiting impatiently for a $29.99 box set at Marshalls to go down to $9.99. lol!


I stumbled across an article in O magazine about Kiehls Musk and Kiehls Vanilla being mixed together as a "Love Potion". I wondered what it smelled like since OWNED both scents.


UTTER PERFECTION.


Its a gorgeous, sexy, warm, light scent that has the smells of clean and pure but naughty all at the same time. I think its the dry down that makes the combo work. You have to be patient so that the musk and vanilla bind together. And talk about an all day long lasting scent...no trick to keeping it on. Its there til you bathe.


I've been wearing everyday since. I think I've found my "signature' scent believe it or not. I've never ever had one...but the "love potion" is it.:)


Jamie

3 comments:

Isis on 12:27 PM said...

Your Marshall's always rolls up on Kiehls...

I still don't think I'm over that CDC haul, LOL

Lately, mine has had the BR Republic mini fragrances...I got the roll ons for $9.99

I use the Rosewood and Alabaster sprays/lotions so getting something portable for my purse was a "must."

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled...

*smacking my hands* because I shouldn't keep my eyes peeled on ANYTHING

Unknown on 3:17 PM said...

I saw the BR Men's fragrance...ive always wanted those BR scents.:( My TJ's had a load of Korres...

Isis on 10:55 PM said...

I went today...Mine had the mini gift sets. I'm looking for more of the full size bottles. I'm addicted to the body cream.