Super-Duper Korres Finds!!....

Monday, August 10, 2009

I was bumping around the 'Burg last week and dipped into Marshalls to see what was good in their Beauty section. Even though were TWO people stocking the beauty section...it was beginning to look like a 'Fail' til' I saw...


Oh Gah!! I've looking for this Korres Body Butter FOREVER. It has a unique smell. I can't put my finger on it but it reminds me of a hair moisturizer with a powdery dry down. I know that doesn't sounds very good, but when you put it on, its smells AMAZING....


Now I have Fig, Quince, and a small tube of Guava...currently hunting a big thing of Guava...:)

I also went over the new TJMAXX in the 'Burg( it ain't new, they just moved it...but it looks 'newer' inside in the 'new' location lol!) and rolled up on Korres Body Milk in Vanilla Cinnamon and Bitter Almond Shower gel....



For $1 a piece!!! AMEN!!!I love Vanilla Cinnamon Body Milk. It's perfect for the fall/winter and the Bitter Almond shower gel rocks in sudsy glory...sigh....I love finding great beauty buys!!!
Jamie

2 comments:

The App Goddess on 10:32 PM said...

OMG!

I found your site through Brown Beauty Bloggers. I was surprised to see the Korres body butter pics on your home page - there were Korres products stacked up to the rafters in every TJ Maxxx and Marshalls in Chicago earlier this year. I discovered that they changed their packaging so they dumped all of the old stuff at closeout stores.

Anyway, your "Link Within" feature showed a link to the Korres Best of Korres Kit. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on it and discovered that you had heard about it from me! On my podcast no less!

Why didn't you leave me a comment letting me know you picked it up? :) I was beginning to think I was podcasting to myself - what do you think of the show? Or would you prefer I stuck to the daily video posts? Would you like to see more podcasts?

Just curious...

I'm off to read your Softsoap Coconut Scrub Review...it's on my list of products to try.

You on my blog bookmarks now!

Allegra Cole on 4:12 PM said...

Uhh, I was supposed to respond to this via FB, but can't locate the note...

Anyhooo...yes..I AGREE, it has an old school hair "grease" smell, just can't put my finger on it. It took me back to the days where you had to sit between ya Mom's legs after a fresh shampoo and she parted and oiled your hair.

Just can't figure out what "grease" LOL

or maybe it's a cream like Lustra Silk or something

It'll come to me one day!!!