Shopping My Stash: MAC e/s in Tempting...

Monday, August 03, 2009

*Broken...by the way of my kitchen floor...*



I was talking to a friend of mine this weekend and she was saying her cousin( who's 32) just discovered MAC( The cousin lives in Columbia SC, where there's two counters( I think), but I didn't ask no questions) and she's over the "F*cking moon", as my friend puts it.



Me: "Maybe she didn't know about MAC" "Lots of people don't...."





Friend:"Tell me how you walk through the Columbiana Belk and never notice that MAC counter?! She acting like she discovered something brand new, Its getting on my nerves"





Me: *Laughing!!* "Awwww...well let her discover something new!, that's probably the newest thing she has found in YEARS..."





Friend: "Okay, I'm going to give her YOUR phone number, so she brag about how she on the new-new cuz she wearing MAC"





Me: "Don't you that!...Or you and cuzo will be able the counter picking out a concealer for your busted face. You know I don't like random as people calling me..."





Friend: "I'm joking!!!!!....So when you coming down here so we can go the MAC counter?"





Me: "Soon as you PayPal me $50 for my services and gas..."


Thinking about my friend's country cousin, I took a dig in the crates and found MAC Tempting. Tempting is not very 'mobile'. It goes on the brush sorta in lil crumbly pieces then on to my lid. It was a bit on the glittery side for me. I used a matte brown color in the outer corners to darken it up.


Sorry for the weird glare...my camera would not let take a picture without that weird glare...




I should ship Tempting off to the country cousin. She probably would'nt want it though...


It's used.:)



2 comments:

yummy411 on 11:26 PM said...

jamez! this is like your perfect neutral, summer eye! it looks so nude, but you, but summer bronze... love it!

Unknown on 4:29 PM said...

Thanks love!