Shopping My Stash: MAC e/s in Post Haste...

Monday, August 03, 2009

Ah...yes...I've been digging through the crates, about give ya'll some Shopping My Stash goodies. What's this? MAC? Yes, I have several pieces of MAC that I don't use or haven't used. Most of them are careless pieces bought at the CCO on a makeup high.

That CCO bizness is DANGEROUS if you don't know what you are buying. The MAC counter and PRO stores are better for the beginner and moderate MAC lovers at heart( That would be me). Leave that CCO to heavy hitters, the intermediate obsesses of MAC! LOL!

MAC Post Haste is a weird bland Fuchsia pink. It looked red in the CCO when I bought it because that's why I bought it, I wanted a red matte eyeshadow. Come to find out its pink.

I played with it Sunday, only to find out too, that when you mix it with a black matte e/s it turns PURPLE. And I didn't have on purple Sunday( the palette was black, pink, cream) and it messed me up. I pretty sure no one in church noticed, but I DID. I took it off as soon as I got home.

Ugh....I'm on the verge of throwing Post Haste to the MUA( Makeup Alley) wind....of course, the reviews over there are using it as a blush...
Jamie


0 comments: