RG Project: More Nicka K NK Hi-Def Eyeshadows...

Monday, August 24, 2009

I picked up three more of the NK HD eye shadows for $1.49. It's so hard, I'm so impressed by these one dollar and two quarters eye shadows that I'm so tempted to buy them all! There actually about 40 colors...I thought 60, but 40 is more close.

This is 3039( hot satiny pink), 3037( a matte black) and 3034 ( a light satiny blue)...

I did this look for church. I want match my shirt! lol! I needed to feel alive and well on Sunday morning, go in that sanctuary VIBRANT!!


I also dug up KLS eye shadow in Plush Peridot. Its a insane yellow-green color...I mean this is the jewel of this now defunct collection!....I bought this when they tons of KLS at my TJ MAXX...

Its uneven...I'm still a work in a progress...


But, its look better with eyes open! lol! I did the eyes first and just added a bit of powder foundation and a light lip gloss...nothing to compete with the eyes...
Jamie




5 comments:

Nemesis on 10:37 AM said...

Look at you with your little pinky and greenie shadows..lol...looks good!!!

Unknown on 1:25 PM said...

You need to stop!! But thank you!!! I was wearing My Gap Inspi(RED) shirt that every Delta on the planet owns in the NYX Copper post!!lol!

Nemesis on 11:01 AM said...

LOL...I have the Ado(RED) one...I wanted to be different....

Lyn on 3:18 AM said...

oh wow those are beautiful colors! I need some in my life! I have to google those and buy them!!! Any tips on local stores that may have them? I read your other post but I think I may have missed it.

Unknown on 6:17 PM said...

Lyn: I found them at my local BSS. I couldn't even find them online.if you find them online let me know.:)