Shopping My Stash: Episode One...Tarte Eye Shadow Duo in Kamalame Cay...

Monday, July 06, 2009

Well...its late but this is my Fourth of July Look/Shopping My Stash/ Non-Tutorial...Why "Non-Tutorial"? Well, I'll probably never do any. I'm just not that hot on displaying my "technique" like I know what I'm doing and I'm doing it good enough to be a "guru".


Because, I'm pretty sure we have all watch those YouTube tutorials that you went..




"Why does think she can do makeup...ewww."




Yep. Not everyone on that joint can do them...very well. I am one.:) So my channel will have a bit of a different angle. It's going to be...Me...real life...my life as a beauty addict and random beauty addict posts.



Hopefully, no one will ask for a tutorial.:)





Watch the video...subscribe...I promise to entertain!









http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X4f-SF-gHQ

Jamie

www.city-itis.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Michelle (Mick-Mick) on 10:48 AM said...

Why are you so frickin' cute? I howled when you said you added water. I understand. :)

I can't wait to see more.

Unknown on 8:49 PM said...

thanks love:)