Rural Glamour Weekend....06.06.08-06.07.09

Monday, June 08, 2009

Happy Monday!!!

I revisited my Tarte Spring Greening Palette this weekend....but before I tell you about that....
I CAN NOT GET THIS BRUSH SET OFF MY MIND!!! The kabuki brush is $12.99 and...


this set is 19.99. So I need $32.00. plus tax. I was up in Target talking about, "Lord, I just need $34.00!!" LOL! Its the Sonia Kashuk Coral Reef Collection. I have some her brushes and they are nice. Really, I don't need any brushes, I just LOVE the design of them. I have some gold brushes of hers from three Christmas' ago that are beautiful...sigh!!


Ok....I revisited my Tarte Spring Greening Palette...and the colors seemed way more vibrant than the first time I did a look with it.


I've been carrying this bag I got at Old Navy for $10.00 for the last couple of days and love it!! I holds alot and surprisingly I can find all my stuff in it even though it looks like a big ole scarf.:)
Jamie




1 comments:

Isis on 7:26 PM said...

~~From Isis~~

Those brushes are cute...I found myself in Ulta buying an eyeliner brush I didn't need, but justified it because it had the angled arm.

Just an FYI, was canvassing TJ's yesterday and although you always seem to get the deal of a lifetime so this may or may not tickle your fancy.

TONS of Carol's Daughter product, mostly lotions and body butters but there was a decent amount of body sprays and Candy Paint lipgloss.

I'm thinking now that she's on HSN?? There may have been overstock...

I haven't purchased her stuff in a while...loved her when she was so grassroots and working out of her home in Ft Greene...

but I'm no fool...$9.99 for a big tub of her body butter, couldn't resist, I have an ashy boy to moisturize. LOL