RG Project: Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Drama Eyes...

Friday, May 08, 2009


A couple of weeks ago, I got the chance to an awesome view a webinar with celebrity makeup artist Ashunta Sheriff and Cover Girl. And now I have some goodies to share with you via the folks @ Cover Girl!



First Up....Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Drama Eyes. Ashunta used this on the webinar and I liked how the smokey eye she created with it...
The dark colors in the quad have great, strong pigment. I did very little layering or packing on, so that's always a plus. The raspberry color is my favorite. I always want to wear red shadow but can't pull it off but this color worked up great...


The next time I use it, I will use either the silver or the white pearl as a highlight and not both! lol!! My overly creative arse.:)



*Beauty Pimp Strikes Again* Got this Trucco Divinyls Lip Gloss in Berry Bazaar@ the local salvage store. $.50....going back to dig some more in that bin of makeup mess they have...keep ya'll posted.:)



Jamie


2 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 11:28 PM said...

I saw this quad but passed on it. Great smokey eye you created with it!!

Unknown on 4:53 PM said...

Thanks!