Review: L'Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara in Black...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi All!!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend.I'm glad its over.:)


Review Time!


I picked up L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Black up at the my hometown's new Super Wal-Mart. I think it was $6.48 and I normally have good luck with volume mascaras....


Pros:

-The black is black..not gray black, not ashy black, but black. I like how my lashes looked inky...

-I got volume but not "12x" as much. Where do these companies get those numbers? My lashes are fairly thick but I saw a bit more thickness, I'll admit.

-I also saw some " length". My lashes looked longer.

-The curves in the brush are great. Most volume mascaras don't have the curves in the brush, they are just 'fat' brushes.

-Reminds me of Maybelline Colossal Mascara...and I like Colossal.

-Perfect combo with my almost unused Maybelline Stiletto Mascara... two coats of Extra Volume and two coats of Stiletto...deadly combo of lushness and length...



Cons:

-Too much product on the brush every time I took it out of the tube.




Consensus:


-I like it...but I will probably be on to another mascara before I use this up.lol



Jamie

3 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 11:26 PM said...

I rarely have good results from L'Oreal mascaras. Thanks for the review. Unless I get a coupon or some CVS Extra Care Bucks, I may pass on this one.

Unknown on 4:53 PM said...

Yeah...I won't buy it again. I saw a new Rimmel Sexy Curves out? Have you seen it?

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 12:49 AM said...

I have seen the new Rimmel Sexy Curves but I was in a hurry and can't remember where I was or what is so different about it from the original. But it's on my mascara radar, lol.