Review: Black Radiance Starry Eyes Shadow Stick in Jet Black...

Friday, May 15, 2009


I only own one MAC Shadestick( in Fresh Cement via CCO), so when I saw Black Radiance Starry Eye Shadow Sticks, I snatched up Jet Black and Natural Brown.




No need to do a "Pros and Cons" on this one...I LOVE THEM!!!!!



I did a base for the recent Santee Cosmectics Palette with Jet Black. They go on smooth,pigmented, no splotches...real quality. You would think that it was a MAC Shadestick, no joke(and this coming from a person who only owns one lol!) I just wish they had more than five colors in the Starry Eye Shadow Sticks....You can't beat the 3.99 price either.



Jamie

1 comments:

Unknown on 9:30 PM said...

Glad that you love it....I used it when it was super hot and it creased like crazy...but I might give it another chance!