It works! :Magazine Beauty Promotions,Freebies, Coupons, etc...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

You know those 'beauty promotions' and 'advertisments' pages you see in magazines that promote buying a products and getting something free in the mail?


They work.


I bought John Frieda's Root Awakening Conditioner, sent in the receipt and about 8 weeks later...


Or...yesterday:) this arrived...


Okay?!! lol
I didn't even know I had a package til' I went outside and saw it on the porch. I've been dying to use one of the new biore products, too!! Reviews will be of abundance. I'm tucking that brush kit into my ready-packed tolietry bag...
Jamie

4 comments:

Linda on 12:10 AM said...

That's great! They sent you so much stuff. WooHoo! I've been wanting to try that line.

*B* Fab on 12:45 PM said...

ummmmmmmmmm! are those full size products!!!!!! whoa! I need to pay attention to my magazines more often! lol!

Unknown on 3:31 PM said...

Linda-I have a review on that new biore line coming really soon...you won't be disappointed!

B-Fab- Boo, please do!!:)

Lyn on 3:34 AM said...

wow great deal!?! I need to look out for those advertisements!