RG Project:Santee' 3Dimensional Make-Up Kit...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

On Monday, I was flipping around Spartanburg between interview and stumbled into Santee' Cosmetics in one of my favorite stores...$1.25 jewelry store, This N' That....

I got this one and another one I'll review, for $1.50 a piece and two lipgloss( review soon) for $1.25 a piece. It was a very, very good cheap makeup fix that ya girl needed after a long day job hunting...:)

I got this one...which has no name...mainly for the green in it. The texture is very soft and pigment is amazing but....
The fall- out is crazy!! You need a stiff brush and you have to pack it on to not have a mess. But the color is not a game!!! What you see is what you get!

Here I worked the green, the charcoal black and the white to create the eye...





Because the color is intense, it needs demanding blending. I like them so far. Some makeup addicts would put there noses in the air on this $1.50 treasure, but I am on a mission to collect more of them. They even have a line nail art colors.:) More Santee' to come!!
Jamie


1 comments:

Rai on 5:41 PM said...

Santee is a nice line.