Review:Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub Body Wash...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Review Time!!!
I got Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub Body Wash a couple weeks back when CVS was running a "buy @ 4.99 get 4.99 in Extra Bucks back". Sounds 'Free' right? ha!! I love taking showers more in the summer than the winter and I also love fully stocked shower gel collection in my shower in the summer.
Positive: I love the smell.It's sorta perfume-y than coconut-y which I thought it might be. The texture of the wash after it was sudsy was creamy and not foamy. It really softened my skin. It washed off good, leaving no material behind on the skin. You could used this every day and not feel irriatated unless you have sensitive skin.
Negative:It's full of these little particles, which I assume is their version of the 'Scrub' in the wash. It feels like crushed walnuts all over you....grainy, but does the job of softening the skin. The bottle is huge and cumbersome in the shower. I was afraid I was going drop it on my foot! lol! Maybe something sleeker and with a pump would work better.
Consensus:I'll use this up but will not buy it again.Sorry Softsoap:(
Jamie

1 comments:

T.Marie on 1:18 AM said...

I purchased this a few weeks back as well but have yet to try it! I'll have to give it ago tonight in the shower!