Shopping My Stash: Wet N' Wild Ultimate Expressions in Sand Castle and Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine in Fresh...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This quad... Wet N' Wild Ultimate Expressions in Sand Castle...showed up as I was putting up some clothes that had been laying in a chair in my bedroom. It was in the pile!!! When I first bought it...I thought it would be an awesome neutral palette but in true fashion, I didn't know how to work it...then:)

I also ran across Sally Hansen Lip Shine in Fresh this morning...Hello? I forgot this is the best nude I've ever used!!!
I did I work it? Well, cuzins, This is the nude/neutrals/naturals palette to cop if you only got 5.00( I think its 4.99) Fire! Fire!!! Fire!!!!! lol!!! They still sell it...It's still on the Wet N' Wild website. I'm wearing about four of the colors in the palette. Great pigment, great blending quality...Love Love Love:)










Jamie

7 comments:

Unknown on 5:03 PM said...

lol, i have that palette.

Isis on 3:13 PM said...

Palettely speaking...

The last week while in TJ Maxx...I came across some Hard Candy...not a brand I was looking to try full price...but they had some decent hues in palettes quads priced $3.99
Some colors were too "glitter-y" for me, but Sonic was winner because of golds...

I grabbed the lipglosses b/c they were $2.99 and Love Child, makes for a decent nude


http://www.hardcandy.com/categories/Quartet.cfm

http://www.hardcandy.com/categories/sweetspotlipgloss.cfm

Anonymous said...

ok, seriously! can you teach me to blend LOL! your blending make smine look like a 5ht grader did my eyeshadow lol! *not that bad but I'm sayin!*

oh! and i stay looking at that carmindy lip butter but I can't decide if i should buy it or not! they got cute colors, but I am on the fence! your thoughts???

southern_gyrl on 10:15 AM said...

I have that same exact palette, but I hate it. It's too glittery, teenage-ish for me.

On you though, it made me have to look at it again.

So I just tried it, and no...still doesn't work for me. I love the colors, but it just make me look...ugh...

Unknown on 3:11 PM said...

chica- You should used it,love!

Isis-I had frienf tell me there were HC palettes at TJMaxx but my TJ Maxx didn't have a good selection...they all broke and stuff. Sounds like you scored!

B- you know..my blending, which is still in the beginners stages, is simply praticing over and over again the same techniques and the right brush, not the quality but the shape of the brush helps out a alot.:)

Southern_gyrl-sometimes you got try it again, diva.If not, you not wasted $50 on eight shadows but $5 on 8 shadows.

Mischo Beauty on 11:54 PM said...

Love it! :)

Unknown on 5:03 PM said...

thanks!