Rural Glamour: My Skin Care Regimen...

Friday, March 20, 2009


Here it is as promised...My skin care regimen!!
*Disclaimer* I'm not a dermatologist or an esthetician or a expert just a beauty addict.*
First...I change products all the time...hey, the life of a beauty addict. If it looks good and won't hurt my pockets I'm game. Spring is here and Summer just a couple...days away( here down South, it going get hot real quick), so I wanted to clear my skin up really good so I would not have to wear alot of makeup. I stay hot but I gots to look good!!
At night:
-I remove my eye makeup...still looking for that perfect remover...right now its Wet N' Wild Eye Makeup Remover.
In the Morning:
-I wash again with the Cream Cleanser
Add-ons':
-I do a mini facial( ck out Mischo Beauty for the steps I use...thanks Kitiya!!) every week on Saturday.
-I carry blotting sheets to control the oilies during the day. CVS makes a dupe of the Clean and Clear ones that love.
-For blemishes( don't get them like I used to, I think age has to do something with) I use on the spot Clean and Clear Persagel with some Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask on top overnight. It works like a miracle.:)
*Watch for CVS for BOGO Free on L'Oreal skincare...they do them alot...that's how I got both moisturizers for $19.99*
Jamie

1 comments:

Mischo Beauty on 11:49 PM said...

Yay, Jamie! Good for you. That's exactly what your skin needs - it will thank you for it. :)