Review: Cover Girl Lip Stain in Coy Coral #430...

Monday, March 30, 2009

Inspired by Kia to purchase this...I copped Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain in Coy Coral #430.
Where do I start? lol!! Well, as you see its a marker. Like those markers my kids have that they leave the tops off of..then are mad that they are dried up?
*Mental note:Hide this from Kel*



This is CG Outlast Lip Stain on bare lips. I just basically draw'd it on. It went smooth...my lips aren't too dry. Has a strange smell...

Added a clear gloss.
Overall: I probably will never use it again because I found that the color I picked was too bright...something I wouldn't wear out. But, I'm intrigued...I saw a bronze colored one and I might get that one...see how it works. But its nothing on a brown girl like me without a gloss. Unless you like that matte, dry look. It also stayed on me FOREVER. I washed my face, use makeup remover on my lips to get it off and brushed my teeth...AND it was still on?!!!
Jamie


6 comments:

yummy411 on 12:12 AM said...

i told you it they were bright and not those shy innocent stain looks ppl wear lol. it may have been too bright IRL but the pics look awesome!

Unknown on 2:30 PM said...

they are definetly not shy stains...somebody will like them. thanks!!

Unknown on 3:32 PM said...

Did you ever try the Ojon Revitalizing Hair Treatment? If so did u like?..thinking about trying a product or two. Finally got my hair to a healthy state w/out the help of a professional( they always wanna cut) so maybe I should stick to what is working. anyhoo did you like it?

Unknown on 3:52 PM said...

I've had a sample of that before...and love it but I switch hair products so much that its not in my economical interest to buy a $50 jar of deep conditioner. I loved it!!!It everything and more just not cheap.

Atiyah on 6:34 PM said...

I tried this in Cinnamon Smile | 445, I have the hardest time getting it on. You all might like the cinnamon smile is a darker color.

Alisa on 4:51 PM said...

I love my lip stain!! I use Flirty Nude and it is the best!