Review: Victoria's Secret So Sexy Hair Products,Instant Detangler,Nourishing Conditioner, and Shine Serum...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Review time again!!!!

I got these So Sexy Products at Victoria's Secret for 3 for $24. That ain't bad...for three hair products. I always hear about the scent of the So Sexy products on the hair boards and sites. First, It DOES smell GOOD. It smells exactly like Victoria's Secret Body By Victoria fragrance, the original scent, that I don't think they make anymore. I loved that clean, fresh scent...

So Sexy Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Damaged Hair- The formula is super thick, so I used it as a deep conditioner. It will be a great co-wash conditioner for summer!!!*Must stock up* It left my hair soft, more importantly my roots soft and manageable(I'm 11 weeks post relaxer)


So Sexy Instant Detangler- It feels more like a very light leave-in. I applied it after the conditioner. Of course , it maintained the continuity of the scent with sexy. lol!! I will probably use this and a little bit of oil mixed in for a thicker texture.


So Sexy Smoothing Shine Serum-I put this on after the Instant Detangler and blow-dried. Then, I put about a dime size on the hair before flat-ironing. Perfect. Works great with heat. Straightens well and the shine was simply wonderful. I even put some on my wig the other day and it gave it life, and Lord knows the wig needs life.:)


Consensus- Get all three...and stock up for co-washes for the summer. I'm going back for the Shampoo. Review soon!!!


Jamie

6 comments:

♥ Nikki ♥ on 3:15 PM said...

I might have to try the conditioner, sounds great & I love a sexy scent in my hair.

Anonymous said...

I have actually been using that shine serum for a few years after a co worker suggested it! I love the scent and for a shine serum it works great!!

Anonymous said...

I work for VS.
As far as I know, we are still making the BBV scent... they just sent new gift sets. But you never know. Its been a while since we got a shipment. Should still be in all stores though.

Oh, and also LOVE the So Sexy Hair Care!

Unknown on 4:51 PM said...

@Anon: Thanks for the heads up!! I love that scent. When I first came out in the 90s it had this body wash that was in weird pump container that would suds up...love that ish.:) I'll be on the look out..

What's your fav So Sexy Hair Product?

Unknown on 4:51 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have defined curls that poof and frizz into a bush.(that's what my friends tell me) Having ethnic hair unfortunatly means I have to not only add other products to help straighten my hair but I have to addd sooooo much heat to it. [I know, cry for me :( ] When I used other shampoos the scent went away after I blow dyied my hair. So my older cousin (thanks cuz :])recomended this to me. The scent of so sexy is so strong that by the time i finish straightening my hair, the smell is subtle enought where if a little breeze passes by you can smell it. It left my hair soft, even thouth i used my Creme of Nature before it,(I already have soft hair so that wasn't what I was looking for.) and it did seem to repair my damaged, colored hair. There is one trick I tried, for those who have thin hair like myself use the volumizing shampoo, then the nourising conditioner.