Review: L'Oreal Skin Genesis Wet Cleansing Towelettes...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Review Time!!!

I finally got the chance to try out L'Oreal Skin Genesis Wet Cleansing Towelettes. Finally? Well, I couldn't find them down here in the U and FINALLY I saw them at Wal-Mart....

Positive-Cleans like washing your face with water and cleanser...I had no doubt my face with clean after using one. I carried them on the train ride to New York with me...very travel friendly. I love these travel friendly products!!!Makes me want to TRAVEL MORE!!

Negative- Only 25 in the pack? Suppose you used these twice a day, every day.They won't last a month! And I paid 6.88 for a pack. Not economy friendly....Hey, I'm a cheapskate now...no, no...a RECESSIONISTA.:)


Consensus- Buy a pack...but wait til there's like a BOGO Free or 50% at Walgreens or something...That's what I'm going to do.


Jamie



photo: www.drugstore.com

0 comments: