Okay Sally Hansen,I Get it and NOTD: SH Pronto Purple...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I pick up the February or January Essence( I don't know...its pretty wack anyway...) to find answer to the Sally Hansen Insta Dri problem...that messed up brush.

Come to find out that the brush is designed for a one coat application. Oh..Ok...well maybe SH should have let some one know!! The technique really works. I picked to yesterday...not because I found that out...I liked them! I got Blazing Blue and Pronto Purple...
Pronto Purple is the best purple I've ran across all season long!!! I tried my hand at little stones on the ring finger...my cuticles need work!! That's my next project.
Jamie

5 comments:

Elle* on 6:13 PM said...

OMG! Need that freakin purple! Need it!!!

Unknown on 2:54 PM said...

It's the best purple yet!!

Alyssia on 2:51 PM said...

thats a really pretty purple ...i want that one, the yellow, and the green. I guess I'll go grab em today! thanks!! lol

Atiyah on 4:30 PM said...

I just picked up the polish today and why isnt there anything on the website about this polish??

Unknown on 5:25 PM said...

That's Sally Hansen for you...their website is the wackest!! They will never have updates on their new stuff...NEVER.