N.O.T.D:Maybelline Starlight Shimmer and Ruby Kisses Snow White....

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ah....I love this ensemble!!!!At first, I didn't think she would be warm enough but she is in layers:The long coat, a cardigan and a long dress. THEN she did those green gloves after the morning coffee....Honey!!.... The First Diva better know how to do the "finishing touches"!!!

This N.O.T.D is inspired by the Isabel Toledo dress combo...I first did two coats of Maybelline Starlight Shimmer then two coats of Ruby Kisses Snow White...


What a great day!!:)
Jamie

4 comments:

Atiyah on 1:51 PM said...

I was worried about her not being warm also but come to find out that jacket is some kind of lace wool. Plus she had on a lil sweater at the luncheon so you are right she had her layers on. The gloves and shoes are JCrew!!!!

Unknown on 4:12 PM said...

Hey Atiyah!...

I thought I heard the shoes were Manolo Blanik...But the real exictment is that they were green!!!CUte!

Atiyah on 9:23 AM said...

LOL when I got home my mother said she heard they were Jimmy Choo. I guess it doesnt matter who they are they just looked great! LOL

Unknown on 12:11 PM said...

You are right...Jimmy Choo Kitten Heels!!!