N.O.T.D.: Revlon Chocolate Truffle and Essie Flower Girl

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Revlon Chocolate Truffle( new from Revlon!) and Essie Flower Girl....
I love those french manicures that have different colors other than the usual pink and white. I decided try a different look. I was eating brownies and they gave me inspiration!!!



I used no guides, like the white strips that come in a French mani kit. Just a steady hand and the dining room table. I've great a good idea for Valentine's Day!
Jamie

6 comments:

Isis on 5:19 PM said...

Looks good! Reminds me of Neopolitan ice cream :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I am also a fan of French manicure's with color! Great selection. Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

How many times a week do you do your nails, Jamie?

Unknown on 2:20 PM said...

Thanks everyone!!

katrina-Ummmmmmm....lol....probably about three or four. Wait. I change my color about three or four but I give myself a manicure once a week, normally on Saturday.

Harlem Loves on 7:33 AM said...

I love those tips. They're gorgeous!

Lyn on 2:04 AM said...

wow! that's a real steady hand! I need tape to do that. haha, I like other frenches also, besides white.