N.O.T.D.: AKA Founder's Day Special....

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Founder's Day to all of the ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated!!!! 101 years and standing!!!!!

I felt like a neophyte when I started this nail design last night. I decided to do all of the nails with design instead of the just the pinkie or the ring finger.

I used for the base color, ChG Emerald Sparkle( Thanks Aisha!), the pink design in Ruby Kisses in Carnival and the White is a basic nail design color I purchased at Sally.


I've gotten some great compliments on my nails, including, "Where you get your nails done at?" and you know what my answer was...
"At my house":)
Jamie

1 comments:

ohthatgirl on 1:19 PM said...

You are so very welcome! Can you believe I have yet to try ES myself yet? I love the designs. What is your technique? Or is that a secret you are taking to your grave? LOL!