So...Today is a rough day. Headaches, bills, etc, etc, etc. But I was driving along, and noticed this car had a McCain/Palin sticker on the back of the window. Well, hell, this is South Carolina and McCain will most likely get South Carolina's eight wack-ass electoral votes, so this not a unfamiliar sight. Maybe down pass Columbia and the low parts of the state but definitely not here.
But look closely....the bumper sticker is attached on with TAPE from the inside of the window as if this driver might change their minds. Are you committed or what? Why is not on the outside, pasted on with the ready made adhesive like the others. Are you going to take off after November 4th? Then if not...commit to sticking it on the outside of the window!!! lol!
Get out and vote folks...for somebody.Hope to have to video footage of election day down here in the sticks for ya'll.
As for my hometown, We have a Mayoral Write-In race that has about 15 people running in it. I'm writing....NONE THE ABOVE AND NONE OF THE WRITE INS EITHER.
now on the tagging:
Here's the rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
10 Years Ago: (Oh, boy...1998)
1) I was a first semester senior at Winthrop University and first-class drunk
2)I was hoping and PRAYING that I would not kicked out of school because of all these "activities" that was going on *cough*Fall 1998*cough*
3)My first semester on DSU( Dinkins Student Union) and I was SGA Parliamentarian( so I got PAID for both positions)
4) Did mention the drinking that was going on?geez...
5) Having the best time of my life( no bills, no bill collectors...)
Things on Today's "To Do" List:
1. Pay Verizon...something. They going to shut me down...I know it.
2. Look for a sugar cookie recipe for the boys' cookies that have to take for "Hallelujah" Day on Friday.
3. Put the clothes in the dryer
4. Take some Aleve...stress headache
5. Find the winter hats that I bought the boys last year at the end of the season for this year.
Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Hire a top notch financial advisor( to set up trusts for the boys, will planning,investments, pay off my student loans and bills)
2. Donate anonymously to my church ( you know how church folk can be)
3. Shop like a mad woman....lol!!
4. Give some to family
5. Shop some more...:)
5 Places I have lived:
1. Union SC
2. Rock Hill SC
3.( felt like I lived in...)Charlotte NC
4. ( some people think I live in ) Spartanburg SC( I don't.)
5. ( would like to live in) Greenville SC or (back in) Rock Hill SC( I luv da Rock!)
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Sales Associate
2. Merchandise Assistant
3. Customer Service Representative
4. Library/Reference Assistant
5. Stay At Home Mother
I'm tagging: Miss Kim, Hairlicious, Thick Misses,The Style Master, and Model Liberation.