Seven Days of Rural Glamour Hair...Day 3...Aphogee Intensive 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If you are hair junkie... you heard the hype on Aphogee products. Countless hair bloggers and You Tubers swear by "routines" and "systems" wrapped around Aphogee for its damaged hair fighting promises. Well, the promise to me made by Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor proved golden.


I put a relaxer in my hair in September. Either, I didn't rinse the relaxer completely out or something but I lost alot of hair in the crown of my head. Plus, I had unbelievable breakage. So, I went on Coarse Hair Diaries message boards with the dilemma and was suggested to use the 2 Minute Constructor after every wash til the hair was restored and get a good trim.


A month later, I had new growth in my crown and all those little bitty breakage hairs were few and far between. I used this every two weeks,twice on that week to combat breakage. I actually use it for 5 mins instead of 2.


It's my little miracle worker...just a bit does alot...


Jamie


pic: www.aphogee.com

4 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 9:29 PM said...

Is this the product that makes your hair hard?

Unknown on 1:25 PM said...

No. That's the The Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment. This doesn't make your hair hard but it is suggested to follow up with a moisturizing conditioner or a deep conditioner after use.

Anonymous said...

It's also sold as a 3pcs kit at most beauty supply stores under $15, which includes Shampoo, two step treatment and 2 minute recontructor. It works wonders on my hair as well and an advid braid wear! Love your blog, you boys are too cute!

Unknown on 2:08 PM said...

Thanks and Thanks!!!

I've never seen that 3-pc kit.I would love that. I'll be on the look out for it.