RG Project Bonus...L'Oreal H.I.P. e/s in Platinum

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Update!!! Here is it H.I.P. e/s in Platinum...12/19/2008....
Hi!!!

I'm sorry I don't have a picture of the duo up with the L'Oreal H.I.P. in Platinum. But here's my E.O.T.D. done with just the duo, mascara, eye base( I use H.I.P. Cream Paint Eye Shadow in Commanding, works like a "cheap" charm) and BLACK EYELINER( lol!) in the waterline and the upper waterline.

I put this one at like 9:00 am and felt overdressed!! It's wayyyy toooo much for the middle of day( for me, of course). I was just running errands and washing clothes. I met a new friend for lunch and he thought I was very "I am ...Sasha Fierce".:) I told him was way more "Sasha Fierce "than "I am". Trust.


Platinum is a "hot to death" party/club eyeshadow! I tell ya, if i had somewhere to go with it on. I could kill em with a blink. Not alot of work with it either. But....there is a bad side.....



It creases. I actually tried this last week and it creased to hell in 30 mins. I said "The Enemy will not defeat me...I'll tried it again with an eye shadow base". Worked like a charm the second time.:)


Jamie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally need to go pick that up!! I LOVE the platinum, it's uber fab!!! PS - great blending! :-)

Unknown on 11:05 AM said...

You Hot Mama you! I really like this look. I'm going to go play with some of my silver shadows, since I'm snowed-in today.

Unknown on 12:52 PM said...

B- Thanks!!!Get it girl...It's definetly your personality...

Toma-Thanks...Sorry about the snow. It's like 64 degrees down here.

Mischo Beauty on 1:58 AM said...

LOVE the look! Very "New Year's Eve"!!!! Ok, your brows are perfect in every pic- do you do them yourself?

Unknown on 1:29 PM said...

Mischo-Thanks! I do my own brows. Every so often I'll go and get my brows shaped up by one of my girlfriends who is a esthetician and then do the keep up by tweezing every week after my mini facial.

The Platinum duo is a party duo..perfect for New Year's:)