N.O.T.D: Essie Pama....

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Hi!!

Here's a N.O.T.D. of Essie Pama. It was free promotional sign-up between Pama Liqueur and Essie that I received as an email a couple of weeks ago. I never get the any LE makeup or collections that come out. Either I'm broke, to cheap to buy it, or not interested because I've read 50-11 blogs rave on it.Well, I got my Essie Pama last week and the MUA nail board was going bananas on when everyone was getting theirs in the mail.

I have to say...its prettier in the bottle than on me. I thought it would be a deeper red on but its a bright read on me. It looks like Essie Fishnet Stockings on my nails. *sigh* I only put two coats on...maybe be three would have been the trick.

Who else got this and what do you think about it? Let your cousin know.:)


Jamie

3 comments:

Atiyah on 10:55 AM said...

WOOHOO I got this last week also. I had forgotten about it and I have it on now. I love the color I also want to try out the drink LOL!

Unknown on 12:28 PM said...

I want to try the drink too! lol!
I glad you like the color...I think I'll try it again with three coats...

Atiyah on 2:19 PM said...

I need to work on chipping issues. I used the Orly Bonder and Seche Vite top coat and I always chip the second day.