RG Project...Nine Days of L'Oreal H.I.P...Flashy...Day 2

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today, I used the H.I.P. e/s duo Flashy. Love the green shade, hate that yellow matte shade that paired with it. It's senseless. The yellow shade barely shows up and I bet worked that brush for a hot minute on my brow bone trying get some intensity. I bet MAC Vanilla piggie would killed it with this green, but I'm only using the shades in the duo on my eyes and a couple coats of mascara.



L'Oreal H.I.P e/s in Flashy
Jamie

1 comments:

Lyn on 3:04 AM said...

looks good! I had the duo and I loved that teal! so pretty!

Yay I'm caught up on your blog now! I swear I missed so much since I changed my layout, I've been reading your blog for the last like 2 1/2 hours. ha, but now I am up to date! Back to where I left off! see ya around the blog world! :)