Review:Nikki Makes Scents Goodies...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I received my Sista Sampler Box from In The Company Of Sistas on yesterday( I ordered it on Friday!) was super excited about all the goodies inside. I going to review ALL of it...little by little, of course!

I got a chunk votive candle in Jelly Bean from Nikki Makes Scents that smells insanely gorgeous. I lit it in my living room while a read my September Vanity Fair and scent just made the room wonderful...

This morning after I showered , I used the Nikki Makes Scents lotion in Asian Bloom. I've never smells anything so sweet and warm that I've place this on my full size wish list from this site! I wish I knew the scent blend to Asian Bloom.:(
*Update!* The Asian Bloom mix is “ Orange blossoms immersed in aquatic florals gently warmed in amber and vanilla.” Thanks Nikki!!
Go by and check out In The Company Of Sistas or Nikki Makes Scents to cop you some of this great goodies!
Jamie

0 comments: