Review: Wet N'Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Eggplant...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Got this couple weeks ago at Walgreens. And my Walgreens still has a couple, so holla at ya girl it you can't find it in your mix.

Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Eggplant is quite interesting. First, it looks black in the package and you know how WnW wraps their stuff up. You need a hand saw to get in it!

I almost chunked the brush but then it felt good in the my hand so a took a chance.



Here's how it looks. With a flash.

Here's a very close up swatch...

The texture is very gel like and light in the application. It took about three lines on top of lines to get a deep color on my eye. Then it looks wet. But surprise!!! It dries up and still looks uneven in color. Dang( trying to work on my horrible use of profanity). I wasted 3.99. I'm mad. But I'm a girl of second chances...and getting my money's worth... so I MIGHT try it again. Someday.


Jamie

3 comments:

yummy411 on 9:00 AM said...

no return factor? it will go back in a heart beat, but for some wasting the gas isnt' worth it. darn. after i got the loreal hip stuff i didn't get the wet n wild or jane gel/cream liners.. how many do i need? they all come in the same colors! blah! LOL!

Unknown on 5:33 PM said...

lol! I threw way the packaging.If I had kept it, yep, it would have went back...

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for this for weeks, but I can't find it near me.

I've heard nothing but good stuff about the black - except it was really black, so I was planning on getting the eggplant.

It's a beautiful color, it's too bad it doesn't apply evenly.

I guess I'll stick with the black now if I can even find it.