Beautiful Peer Pressure...

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

As part of the my Fall Revamp, I've started collecting my Fall/Winter nail polishes. I got all the Trade Secret polish you see for .25 a bottle at Green's. The N.Y.C shade is from Rite-Aid for .99 and the City Colors Trio is also from Rite-Aid for 4.99.
I caved in yesterday and picked up a Jessie's Girl Baked e/s in Volcanic and Jessie's Girl Quad. They are both 4.99 but there was a stack of $2 off $10 purchase, so grabbed SEVERAL( for future uses and right in front of the pink haired Asst. Manager...) and used it toward the purchase. lol!
I want to give a special shout out to TypicalGirl1726 whose You-Tube video "empire" sealed the deal...:)

This a swatch of Volcanic( with flash)

Volcanic swatch without flash

I'm going to try to use it also as a blush.

Swatches of the Quad(which has no name?)

Jamie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww thanks for the shout out hun! its soo pretty as a blush! good deal you got!