Review: Lumene Cosmetic Brush Cleaner...

Sunday, July 27, 2008




I believe caring for your makeup brushes, regardless of how much you paid for them.Hey, I don't have many expensive brushes myself, when Essence Of Beauty makes some of the best brushes sold at the drugstore.Why chunk out $50 for a kabuki brush when you can get one for 9.99( And sometimes wait for a BOGO sale at CVS, holla!).
So, I picked this Lumene Cosmetic Brush Cleaner up about month ago...and it inspires me to wash my brushes more often, My key favs about it:
1) It's unscented
2)It doesn't leave a soapy residue like shampoo would.
3) A little bit goes a long way.
Get a tube!
Jamie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear this! I've been using some brush cleanser that I got from Target but it makes me cough. :( I knew Lumene made an eyeshadow primer but didn't know they had brush cleanser! I have to check it out! :)