Bases loaded...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008


Thank God Wednesday is over!!!At least the work side of Wednesday which is the Ad prices changes at my job. It's the worst day for a Scan Analyst. But over last three days, I have discovered the goodness in the day before Wednesday in the perfect eyeshadow base in L'Oreal H.I.P. Cream Shadow Paint in Commanding.
I lightly pat the the color with my middle finger on my lid before I apply my eyeshadow for a long lasting, non-creasing color. I mean no creasing!! The color is pretty much blends into my natural color.And yesterday I did two MAC shadows and today a Revlon and Stila shadow with the same great results.
Plus the BOGO Free on HIP is on at CVS this week. Work it out...:)
Jamie

1 comments:

yummy411 on 8:08 PM said...

i bought one and still have yet to use it. gotta try it1