What happens Target...

Monday, May 12, 2008



....never stays at Target. I avoid Target unless I got about $200 EXTRA bones in my pockets because I spend to much there.*Wondering if "Dub" has a employee discount* wink*


Anywho...I go in there to do some blog work, scope out some new products, and such and end up spending about $75 mostly on the boys' some goodies and on the One Spot section.How I spent $25 in a dollar section, I don't know. But the real catch was the $4.98 Loeffler Randall clutches I scored in rose gold and gold that left me gleaming.


I wuv Target. Dub, get at me with that discount! lol!



Jamie

8 comments:

Nemesis on 7:19 PM said...

Target is the Debil

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 11:49 PM said...

Target is the devil, lol! Everytime I go in there for a "couple of things" I walk out with at least five bags and much less loot in my bank account. Great deal on the bags! I got the LR satchel for $12.49, that's what's up ;)

Unknown on 7:15 PM said...

nemesis- "debil" I'm going to use that.lol!

kim-I saw that post and thought of u when I got the clutches. Check out the online too. I saw those LR flats with rosettes for like 7.49.

Unknown on 7:15 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nemesis on 8:53 AM said...

I got the rose gold one, but I need the gold one to match some shoes I bought this weekend...looks like I'm headed to another Target soon.

Unknown on 2:33 PM said...

If you want me to check my tar-jay let me know!

Nemesis on 9:40 AM said...

J...if you go to tar-jay and see the gold one...pick it up for me...did you see the green bow clutch with the pink inside..I wanna know where is the red and white stuff...lol

Unknown on 3:20 PM said...

Email me @ ruralglamour@yahoo.com with your address.

Well, if you mix crimson and cream you get, PINK and GREEN lol!!! Skee-OOP! Lol!