Have you seen it?and F.O.T.D

Friday, May 23, 2008

I saw this Walgreen's and HAD have a couple of pieces. It's the Revlon Beyond Natural Collection. I picked up( after going in the store twice to mull over the pickings...):

Creme to Powder Eye Shadow Quads in Peach and Spice- They look like you want to drip a brush in them, but they are creme shadows. I used Peach in the pic below and love it.

Protective Lip Tint SPF 15 in Spice- Love the moist feel to it. And you know I don't like lip balm but this color is so pretty. I'm going back to look at them again for another one!

Cream Lipgloss in Rosy- The color is okay. I think I'll get the Rose I saw. And its consistency is thick. It's super creamy.



Full face w/ Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation and mascara( Can't remember which one.:))
Jamie
* I almost forgot...This collection has a makeup primer( like Smashbox or tarte) for $13.99. I have never seen a drugstore primer!*

6 comments:

yummy411 on 4:54 PM said...

stop it!!! you know i've been to the drugstore like 3 times (each time without my phone to do my drugstore paparazzi) and pondering over stuff i keep finding each time i go! today it was this revlon stuff, yesterday and the day before i've been combing over the rimmel =(

you look great though!

Unknown on 5:53 PM said...

Kia- Thanks!Girl, I'm going back for more of this revlon stuff. This collection has a primer too. But I have like four primers. I want some of that new 2008 Glam Bronze. every time L'Oreal does that line I get caught up!!

yummy411 on 12:10 AM said...

yes grl i saw the primer! i was so excited, but knowing revlon they are prob selling it for 12.99 or so (no price tag anywhere to be found). i got the rimmel one instead 6.99 and i had read a pretty good review on it.

i didn't know tarte had one. how do you like it?

Anonymous said...

You're Fab!!....For so many reasons :-)

Unknown on 7:21 PM said...

Rimmel has a primer? It figures because I've never been a fan of Rimmel. yep, Tarte has one and its pretty good. but I forget to put primer on in morning.:)

Unknown on 8:22 PM said...

Thanks Autumn!