BigGyrl Fab Outfit 04/20/2008

Monday, April 21, 2008

Hey cousins!!
My Sunday Best:
Hairbands: Goody from Big Lots
Earrings: Target
Necklaces: Salvation Army and This N' That
Bracelet: I don't remember, I've had since before I had kids.
Top:TJMaxx
Tank: Wal-Mart
Skirt:Wal-Mart
Shoes:Avon

You will notice that my top is white and the skirt is cream. I did it on purpose, Grandma. As soon as a I walked in church she noticed that. lol! I felt a bit too casual and I still haven't gotten me a start of sandal season pedicure. I looking for a really good spa in the Upstate to knock it out the park for me.


It was great Sunday and good weekend. The weather was fantastic here and the boys and I hung out on the deck and the front porch. I decided I'm going to give my front porch a makeover. Just for looks because I don't sit out there but I know the boys will want to explore the front yard this summer.

Have a blessed day!

Jamie

0 comments: