BigGyrl Fab: Outfit 04/04/2008

Friday, April 04, 2008


Well, I thought I would test try a new segment on my blog called BigGyrl Fab. It's a outfit of the day kinda thing. At this point in my life, I'm comfortable with my size. Now that doesn't mean that I don't think about losing weight, but a chick ain't got NO focus for a diet. So I eat healthy and swath myself in cuteness!!!
Wearing:
Cardigan- Mossimo by Target
Dress- She's Cool from Simply Fashions
Jeans- Steve and Barry's
Shoes-Qupid from It's Fashion
Bracelet-This N' That of Spartanburg
Earrings-(if you can see them) Divas on Main
Sorry for the messy background in the pic. I'm working on that! lol!
Jamie

2 comments:

Nemesis on 1:25 AM said...

Yea for the proportionally sexy women!!! I wanted to do that too, but I can't get the pictures to come out right...

Unknown on 3:37 PM said...

I thought that I wouldn't either but turned the flash off and it worked for me.