Best Makeup Tip I Ever Read...for now:)

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I never been a fan of eyeliner. It makes my eyes smaller. But over the last couple the months I've found out that I can't do the whole eye lined but just the top lid. Hurdle #1 accomplished.

Then I had to find an eyeliner that consistency I liked. Eyeliner pencils looked to smugy and just couldn't master that liquid liner mess. Grrrr! But, I am not one to give up...on makeup( ex: false eyelashes). But then I found Precious and Makeup and it was a done deal.

She gives the best makeup advice on her Beauty Blog Network Page...


"Favorite Makeup Tip
New to liquid eyeliner? First, line your eyes with a regular pencil eyeliner and then, trace over the pencil liner with a liquid liner. "

I tried this with hope and faith...and Tarte liner and a Mark Kohl liner in both black and it works like a charm!!

Check out my FOTD from today...ah, bliss. Thanks Precious!

Jamie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous!

Thank you for the shout out! ;)

Btw, you have a great blog..if you don't mind, I'd like to link you on my page!

<3

Unknown on 4:33 PM said...

No problem and you are welcome!

Mischo Beauty on 5:11 PM said...

Love it and that's a great tip! Still loving your blog! :)

Nemesis on 7:19 PM said...

Girl..did you try the liner I told you about..do I need to come show you? If I can do it, anyone can! but it does look good on ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the tip! It looks great on you. I have to try it out myself!

Unknown on 11:53 AM said...

Mischo-Thanks!

Nemesis-What liner? Remind me?!

Msnotty-Thanks!

yummy411 on 12:16 AM said...

i didn't know precious was on the beauty network forum. ... i have to read that more often!

Nemesis on 11:52 AM said...

Prestige eyeliner from CVS. It has a brush on it that helps alot when putting it on. Just prop that pinkie up on your cheek and you are good to go!!!!!