Beautiful Book-age...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Driving into Spartanburg this morning, I noticed a sign announcing the Friends of the Library Sale for the Spartanburg County Library System. I remember going to this sale about two years back and scoring two Versace lookbooks from the season that had the infamous J-Lo Grammy's dress in it, in mint condition plus other great collectibles. It only lasted from 9am-2pm and I got there( after work) at 1:30. So I shopped quickly!!


Here's some pics...first Beauty/Fashion Books...

Interior Design and Art Books...
Foodie Books...I was looking for my mom some cookbooks, she likes those church cookbooks, didn't find any.
Biographies...My favorite!! What you got say about Mary Kay and John DeLorean? lol!!!
For the Kids....They are going to fight over that Eric Carle Pancakes book. I could only find one. And all the moms and children's lit fans know how much those Eric Carle books are.

Grand Total....Ready....

$2.00...the women stacked my books up, took out a yard stick, measured it, and said "$2.00 please.

Hallelua-er!!

Jamie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. Jealous, jealous, jealous.