Sunday Best? Part II

Monday, November 19, 2007


I've been watching this religiously.lol!! I like the top four they got and they are all my favorites but in order I'll list my favorites and why....
4) Crystal- Not doubt she can "sang". But I would love to see her come softer on a song and more melodic... She got the chops but can she but versatile?
3) Jermaine- He is so fly and his riffs are serious but he's got really own every song he sings to win.
2) Emily- Emily, Miss Emily. Touches my spirit every time. I would buy her album in a second. I just love her voice and her presence is just golden.
1) Shari- #1 pick from day one. She has a voice that takes every song and makes her own. Just imagine what she could do for songs written just for her?
If you watch...Who's your winner? Let me know!!
Jamie

1 comments:

yummy411 on 1:02 AM said...

yes girl, i caught an episode when they were down to three people. i think shari is going to win.. i love jermaine though.. but shari blows everthing out of the water effortlessly.