She's Back and She's Living the Life...Of Style!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Lord have mercy did I miss my blogging friend and music pal Miss Kim! She's back with two new super fabulous blogs for all of her fans in fashion and beauty and lifestyle:


The first of her new blogs is a A Life of Style...


A lifestyle pr blog highlighting all that is current in trends, fashion, events, books, music, and those hidden gems that are out there.


And the other one fab blog is Me and My Products...


She's got a review on Urban Decay's Primer Potion...did some say Rural Glamour Sephora Wishlist?



Check her out!!!
( That's not me and Miss Kim... lol!!)

3 comments:

Elle* on 1:35 AM said...

I was wondering what happened to her! I thought she got hacked and just hung it up, lol...

Miss Kim, Product Junkie on 5:24 PM said...

Thanks for the shout out Miss J, you're such a sweetie!!!!

Unknown on 5:18 PM said...

Elle- She's back! make sure to check her out:)

Miss Kim: anytime dear!:)