Rural Glamour Restaurant Review:Bangkok Thai Cuisine.

Friday, October 19, 2007


Last Friday I went to see Why Did I Get Married. I arrived in the 'Burg about an hour early so I could grab a bit. Initially I was going to Panera Bread for a Grilled Chicken Salad but changed my mind and decided to try something new...Bangkok Thai Cuisine. I had Crab Rangoon and Pad Thai with Chicken. The Crab Rangoon was good, after it cooled. They gave it to me searing hot and straight out the grease! Then I got my Pad Thai.The only problem I had with it was it had more chicken than noodles. I ate the noodles up and had a full plate of chicken left. But the atmosphere and service was great. It was pretty quiet and low key, a perfect creep spot if you are from the 'Burg!

Will she go back? Yes
Jamie

3 comments:

Park Avenue on 11:46 PM said...

I love trying new/different foods! Crab Rangoon is so delicious.

yummy411 on 11:54 PM said...

ok we love pad thai and all and crab rangoon.. BUT can we get your review on the movie??!?!

i am glad you enjoyed your food at the restaurant though =)

Unknown on 5:25 PM said...

kia-I will! I need to go see it again so I can be on point.:)

park avenue( love that name...is that a line name?lol!)- I love crab rangoon but at the restaurants in Union they called it..Cheese Wontons.lol!