Fashion/Beauty Soundtrack of the Week!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007



I have two soundtracks that have made me feel so beautiful and incredible this week:
Bobby Valentino's Special Occasion and Streetwize's Sexy Love.

Bobby V is my new baby daddy. Thank God...The one I have needs replacing. I love Bobby Valentine because...he is a pretty boy, I have such a weakness for pretty boys but he also have a sexy voice every since the days of Mista and Blackberry Molasses. My Favorite Songs are Anonymous, Special Occasion and one called Rear View. OMG...RearView is the story of my life right now!! He's so sexy, he makes me feel sexy...We must get married and go shopping at the Lenox and Southpark Malls:).

I'm picky about the jazz music I listen to. There is a radio station out of Charlotte that plays jazz on Sundays, that "elevator" jazz, as my good chica Erica AKA "E-Dub" and I would call it. Every couple songs, they'll throw in some Maysa and these songs that are R&B and Rap songs on pop/hiphop stations but with a jazz spin on them. It wasn't til recently, my other good chica "T-Hall" told me they are from a group called Streetwize. I scope this "Sexy Love" CD up from the cutie hustle man that came in the barber shop while I was getting the kids' hair cut. It's got remakes on Ciara's Promise to Robin Thicke's Lost Without You. Loving it!


Jamie

3 comments:

yummy411 on 10:12 AM said...

awww bobby.. girl! i'm loving his cd.. when i got it, i threw the case and i don't know all of the songs by name, but by number they are #2 (anon), 6,7,8 and 8 gets the hardest play....(don't turn the page.. whatever) i had a 45 min drive last nite and 8 was on repeat.

Unknown on 11:28 AM said...

I like "don't turn the page". Don't he sound like Ray-J when it first come on? Not that I got a Ray-J CD.lol! I don't have case either cuz it was the "hookup"

yummy411 on 4:09 PM said...

he does! ewww don't ruin it for me jamie! for a long time i didn't pay it any attention because it was just bobby and i was over the hype, but when i listened to the words, the song has a whole new meaning with me.. and i love it lol: you don't have to turn the page, i've read the story, it ends with you and meeee... LOL!