Ulta haul...a small one!

Monday, June 25, 2007

I told ya'll on Saturday, the "Krew" and I made a stop at Ulta...well me and D.Shannan. Everybody else were in different stores. I don't get to Ulta that often, since Greenville is a bit aways for me, especially in 1994 Corolla with raggedy A/C. No road trip is fun in that car not even the drive to work in the morning when it's cooler. Here's what's in the pic:

Covergirl Advanced Radiance Foundation in Toasted Almond- It's amazing...I've worn the same color in Covergirl Foundations for years. These were .49 a piece. I got two of my color two for my mom who wears Soft Sable.

Ulta Cheek Color in Afterglow- It looks very Nars Orgasm but darker and has a little glitter in it.

Ulta Cheek Cream in Playful- I love cheek creams and "rouge"!

Ulta e/s in Lustre and Rose Dusk


Jamie

0 comments: