How Yummy Picks!: Romeo and Jewels

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I discovered this amazing jewelry store browsing ThisNext and decided to highlight its great pieces! I love the aesthetic of natural jewelry that very easy wearing, pretty but still makes a statement. I'm a colorful chica who can't really wear dainty jewelry. Here's are some favorite wish list items!





Romeo and Jewels also gives a portion of its proceeds to Breast Cancer Research powerhouse, the Susan B. Komen Foundation so its definitely shopping for a great cause. Check it out at www.romeoandjewels.com !

4 comments:

Miss Kim, Product Junkie on 4:37 PM said...

This is so my type of jewelry!

Unknown on 12:37 PM said...

I love that last piece...the white coral...heavenly.

handmadejewelry on 1:37 AM said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my jewelry, I'm so honored! :) I love making it and put a little of myself in every piece, so when people appreciate it - it means so much to me! Thanks again!
-Samira
www.romeoandjewels.com

Unknown on 7:23 PM said...

Your welcome Samira and good luck!!!