Beauty Find of the Day!!!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007


I've been working on my Spring/Summer scent picks and doing the research so that I won't over spend and then have stuff I don't use.Do real beauty addicts really talk like that? lol! Anyways, I scooted into Victoria's Secret to reminice on the Garden Scents. I wore out that Strawberries and Cream and Pear Glace brings back unmentionable memories:(. Each year that come up new scents and keep old ones and get rid of ones that they should not!! I ran up on some trial sizes of a new scent,Blossoming Romance that is wonderful. I hope to go back, they are have a 7 for $35 sale on the Garden Collection with a free tank and lip gloss included.
Jamie

2 comments:

yummy411 on 12:49 AM said...

wow 7 for $35 sounds great with a tank and gloss! can't wait to try blossoming romance.

Unknown on 7:47 PM said...

I hope the 7 for $35 doesn't end soon cuz I want all pieces of the Blossoming Romance.:) That tank is cute its not going to fit over the "girls".lol