Product Rave and Review: Andrea Kane's Soul Collection:Love No.1

Thursday, February 01, 2007


Andrea Kane is the blogger behind one of my favorites places to look each day, The Organic Beauty Expert. She sent me this sample of one of her new organic fragrances from the Soul Collection.


Love N.1 is a unique blend of many oils, absolutes and essences to include Australian Sandalwood, Indian Pink Lotus, French Cocoa Absolute and Turkish Rose. It is a light smelling sensual perfume oil that is very intimate in its scent.


I applied it literally after busting through the yellow mailer!!! I loved the warmth of the sandalwood and cocoa and lightness of rose. It totally developed on my skin very sensual and beautiful. The oils mixed in are totally organic putting this scent on top of my "Green Glam" favorites!!





0 comments: